Leading up to Valentine's Day, I am going to be reviewing the 5 Languages as it relates to STL Heart Cards inspired by the book The Five Love Languages: Based on the this best selling book by Gary Chapman, The 5 Love Languages are: Quality Time, Acts of Service, Words of Affirmation, Physical Touch and Giving Gifts.
Do you have a partner, friend or family member who receives/gives love as an act of service?
Here are a few ways we believe you can show love to your special someone some love through acts of service together:
1. Show gratitude for the ways they show love and appreciation to you through their own acts of service towards you.
2. Do the chores your partner normally does around the house.
3. Paying the household bills or paying the bill at dinner,
4. Cook their favorite meal with their favorite sides.
5. Pack their lunch for them.
Remember, a big part of this love language is remembering the small things.
The STL Heart Card we believe is best for your loved one that receives love as an act of service:
Compassion is the Radicalmism of our Time
Compassion isn't a "go big or go home" act. It is remembering the small acts of love that make your loved one smile, laugh or remember that they are loved and adored in the eyes of you! If your loved one feels the most loved by doing the small of tasks, we believe this card is for you. You can purchase this STL Heart Card here